VITA1 L-Carnosine Capsules (60x 500 mg)
Carnosine: A vital substance with high demands
The Russian scientist W. S. Gulewich discovered carnosine at the beginning of the 20th century. After he determined the structure of carnosine, it was the first example of biologically active peptides. In the years that followed, carnosine was then found to be directly linked to the function of excitable tissue (e.g. brain, muscles, etc.).
It was not until 1953 that the scientist S. E. Severin from Russia discovered that this vital substance increased the endurance and contractility of the muscles. Severin found out that lactic acid accumulates in the muscles when carnosine is broken down. As a result, the muscles slacken. But when carnosine is added again, the muscles contract and recover in a short time. This effect is also known as the "Severin phenomenon".
Absolutely pure and vegan L-Carnosine, 100% nature-identical
Our L-carnosine capsules contain exclusively 100% pure and nature-identical L-carnosine in the highest laboratory-tested quality. The capsules are made in Germany and are suitable for vegetarians and vegans. You benefit from the advantages of a high-quality product in the areas of anti-aging and fitness!
Advantages of dietary supplementation with L-carnosine capsules from VITA1
- Rich - VITA1 L-Canrosine capsules provide your body with the optimal amount of carnosine in its free L-form.
- Made in Germany - VITA1 L-Carnosine capsules are manufactured exclusively in Germany under the strictest production and hygiene regulations.
- Controlled - VITA1 L-Carnosine capsules are vegan, gluten-free and free from Chemekalien, soy, genetic engineering and preservatives.
- Risk-free - You want to convince yourself of the quality of the L-carnosine capsules? No problem. If you return the item within 30 days, we will refund the full purchase price. But you won't want to.
- Highly dosed - With 1000mg L-carnosine per daily dose (500mg per capsule) you get a real powerhouse! With only 2 capsules per day you are optimally supplied.
- One tin contains 60 capsules. With a recommended daily dose of 2 capsules, the can will last for 4 weeks.
Vegan food supplement without undesirable additives
You can use the food supplement sensibly under medical supervision to cover your daily nutrient requirements.
These vegan L-carnosine capsules from VITA1 can also usefully supplement the normal diet of people as a high-quality food supplement who need to make a conscious dietary choice or do without critical nutrients for their health:
- Food supplements for vegans
- Food supplements for vegetarians
- Food supplement without artificial preservatives
- Food supplements without artificial flavours
- Food supplement without colouring
- Food supplement without lactose
- Food supplements without gluten
- Food supplements without genetic engineering
- Food supplements without nuts
- Food supplements without alcohol
- Food supplements without soy
- tasteless food supplement
Malnutrition as a global phenomenon
We live in a time when it has become more imperative that everyone works to support their natural immunity and overall health and well-being in every way possible. Lack of exercise, less sunlight, stress, whole new confusing worries are beyond our capacity and are often inevitable enemies of our immune system.
Food supplement without additives and critical nutrients
Food supplements are a form of delivery for those people who pay special attention to their health and are therefore careful with their diet. For this reason, they naturally expect the food supplements they take to be free of all additives.
If you need nutritional supplements or vitamin preparations, you should not assume that all nutritional supplements are free of additives. Not all supplement manufacturers position themselves for certain groups who, for example, eat a vegan diet or consider a diet without additives to be very important.
As feelgood24 we offer you food supplements manufactured in Germany and tested in laboratories, and we don't just focus on the need for additive-free food supplements.
We also take into account people for whom some ingredients may be critical and produce numerous lactose-free, soy-free, gluten-free, GMO-free, palm oil-free and alcohol-free food supplements.