VITA1 Myo-Inositol 180 capsules
Myo-Inositol: Pure, bioavailable and vegan
Inositol is present in practically all tissues of the body. However, the concentration is particularly high in organs that have to perform at peak levels, such as the muscles, brain, kidneys and liver. In food, inositol is found in nuts, beans or wheat germ mainly in the form of phytates. However, phytates can interfere with the absorption of important minerals such as calcium, iron and zinc if they are consumed in large quantities.
There are different forms of inositol. A distinction is made between 9 inositol isomers. The term isomer means that all these compounds have basically the same structure and differ only in the spatial arrangement of their atoms. The most important of these isomers is called myo-inositol. It is often used as a synonym for inositol.
Natural myo-inositol is found particularly frequently in plants or in meat; it is often found in abundance in nature. However, the fact that only myo-inositol can be absorbed and subsequently utilised by the human body is very special.
Advantages of dietary supplementation with Myo-Inositol capsules from VITA1
- Rich - VITA1 Myo-Inositol capsules provide your body with the optimal amount of inositol, a building block of secondary messengers.
- Highly dosed - With 1000mg Myo-Inositol per daily dose (500mg per capsule) you get a real powerhouse!
- Risk-free - You want to convince yourself of the quality of Myo-Inositol capsules? No problem. If you return the item within 30 days, we will refund the full purchase price.
- Pure: Pure inositol with very high bioavailability, has no side effects and is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Made in Germany - VITA1 Myo-Inositol capsules are manufactured exclusively in Germany under the strictest production and hygiene regulations.
- Pharmacy quality - VITA1 Myo-Inositol capsules are of such high quality that, like all VITA1 products, they are available in several thousand pharmacies throughout Europe.
- Value pack: One tin contains 180 capsules. With a recommended daily dose of 2 capsules, the can lasts for a whole 3 months.
Vegan food supplement without undesirable additives
You can use the food supplement sensibly under medical supervision to cover your daily nutrient requirements.
These 180 vegan lozenges from VITA1 can also usefully supplement the normal diet of people who need to make a conscious dietary choice or who have to do without critical nutrients for their health:
- Food supplements for vegans
- Food supplements for vegetarians
- Food supplement without artificial preservatives
- Food supplements without artificial flavours
- Food supplement without colouring
- Food supplement without lactose
- Food supplements without gluten
- Food supplements without genetic engineering
- Food supplements without nuts
- Food supplements without alcohol
- Food supplements without soy
Malnutrition as a global phenomenon
We live in a time when it has become more imperative that everyone works to support their natural immunity and overall health and well-being in every way possible. Lack of exercise, less sunlight, stress, whole new confusing worries are beyond our capacity and are often inevitable enemies of our immune system.
Food supplement without additives and critical nutrients
Food supplements are a form of delivery for those people who pay special attention to their health and are therefore careful with their diet. For this reason, they naturally expect the food supplements they take to be free of all additives.
If you need nutritional supplements or vitamin preparations, you should not assume that all nutritional supplements are free of additives. Not all supplement manufacturers position themselves for certain groups who, for example, eat a vegan diet or consider a diet without additives to be very important.
As feelgood24 we offer you food supplements manufactured in Germany and tested in laboratories, and we don't just focus on the need for additive-free food supplements.
We also take into account people for whom some ingredients may be critical and produce numerous lactose-free, soy-free, gluten-free, GMO-free, palm oil-free and alcohol-free food supplements.