Propionic acid: An important organic acid with a wide range of applications
Propionic acid is an organic acid commonly used in the chemical industry. It is produced by the fermentation process of propionibacteria. It also occurs naturally in small amounts in some foods such as sauerkraut, olives and bread.
Propionic acid is considered an important intermediate in the production of chemicals such as acrylic acid, ethylene oxide and propionic acid esters. However, it is also widely used in the food industry as a preservative in bakery products, margarine, cheese and other foods.
Possible applications in the food industry
This valuable substance thus serves to prolong the shelf life of food and prevents the growth of bacteria. It is also used as a flavour enhancer in some foods.
Overall, propionic acid has many different uses and is an important component of many chemical and industrial processes. It must therefore be carefully controlled and must comply with current health and safety regulations to ensure that it can be used safely and effectively.
Possible use as a food supplement
Propionic acid is also available as a food supplement - namely for the natural formation of the short-chain fatty acid propionic acid in the intestine. Propionate is the salt of propionic acid. It is one of the three short-chain fatty acids that are formed in principle during the digestion of dietary fibres by bacteria in the intestine. Short-chain fatty acids have a far-reaching influence on the health of the intestine.
Of course, it is important to make sure that, as a food supplement, it is highly pure and optimally dosed sodium propionate, which is known as the salt of propionic acid.
Advantages of propionic acid capsules from VITA1 as a sensible dietary supplement
- Highly purified sodium propionate (500mg) for the natural formation of the short-chain fatty acid propionic acid in the intestine
- Scientifically dosed sodium propionate to cover the demand for short-chain fatty acids. 2 capsules with 500mg each provide 1000mg a day!
- VITA1 propionic acid capsules are manufactured exclusively in Germany under the strictest production and hygiene regulations and laboratory-tested for pesticides, heavy metals, moulds, E.Coli, salmonella and more.
- VITA1 propionic acid capsules are vegan, gluten-free and free from chemicals, soy, genetic engineering and preservatives.
- Value pack: One tin contains 120 vegan capsules. With a recommended daily dose of 2 capsules, the can lasts for a whole 2 months.
- You can rely on the absolute top quality of this dietary supplement. To ensure that you are satisfied with 100%, we will refund the full purchase price if you return the product within 30 days. But you won't want to do that.
Natural food supplement without undesirable additives
These 120 propionic acid capsules from VITA1 as a 100 per cent natural food supplement, can usefully supplement the normal diet of people who eat a conscious diet or do without critical nutrients for their health:
- Food supplements for vegans
- Food supplements for vegetarians
- Food supplement without artificial preservatives
- Food supplements without artificial flavours
- Food supplement without artificial colours
- Food supplement without lactose
- Food supplements without gluten
- Food supplements without genetic engineering
- Food supplements without nuts
- Food supplements without alcohol
- Food supplements without soy
- tasteless food supplement
Malnutrition as a global phenomenon
We live in a time when it has become more imperative that everyone works to support their natural immunity and overall health and well-being in every way possible. Lack of exercise, less sunlight, stress, whole new confusing worries are beyond our capacity and are often inevitable enemies of our immune system.
Food supplement without additives and critical nutrients
Food supplements are a form of delivery for those people who pay special attention to their health and are therefore careful with their diet. For this reason, they naturally expect the food supplements they take to be free of all additives.
If you need nutritional supplements or vitamin preparations, you should not assume that all nutritional supplements are free of additives. Not all supplement manufacturers position themselves for certain groups who, for example, eat a vegan diet or consider a diet without additives to be very important.
As feelgood24 we offer you food supplements manufactured in Germany and tested in laboratories, and we don't just focus on the need for additive-free food supplements.
We also take into account people for whom some ingredients may be critical and produce numerous lactose-free, soy-free, gluten-free, GMO-free, palm oil-free and alcohol-free food supplements.