VITA1 Vitamin B12 Lozenges (60 x 500 µg)
The essential vitamin B12
Vitamin B12 takes over numerous functions in your body. Therefore, it is important to make sure that the daily requirement is sufficiently covered. Vitamin B12 occurs naturally in food.
However, usable vitamin B12 is only found in animal products - especially heart, liver or kidney. But eggs and milk also contain B12. Plant-based foods contain only small amounts of vitamin B12. Accordingly, vegetarians and vegans in particular are at risk of an insufficient vitamin B12 supply.
In addition, part of the vitamin B12 from food is usually lost during the preparation of food. Therefore, vegan supplementation with vitamin B12 can be useful.
Vital instead of exhausted and tired!
Do you often feel exhausted or tired? Vitamin B12 helps to normalise your energy metabolism. This reduces tiredness and fatigue, but also exhaustion. This effect is due, among other things, to the fact that vitamin B12 contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells. The red blood cells - erythrocytes - transport oxygen in the body. With a sufficient supply of oxygen throughout the body, you are less likely to become tired or weak.
Vitamin B12 Lozenges by VITA1
With the B12 500 μg vegan lozenges by VITA1 you get a highly bioavailable vitamin in its naturally active form. The fruity fresh lozenges with lemon flavour melt pleasantly in the mouth and are practical for on the go.
Convince yourself now of the excellent properties of methylcobalamin and the outstanding quality of the product that we offer you with a new formula in which we rely on natural sugar xylitol.
Food supplementation via the oral mucosa
Lozenges usually stay in the mouth longer than capsules or chewable tablets. This allows the vitamin B12 to be absorbed directly through the mucous membrane of the mouth and to reach the blood more quickly - where it then also unfolds its effect. In addition, the vitamin B12 lozenges from VITA1 are easy and uncomplicated to take on the go - without water or measuring spoons.
Advantages of dietary supplementation with vitamin B12 lozenges from VITA1
- VITA1 vitamin B12 lozenges supply your body with the active vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin.
- VITA1 vitamin B12 lozenges are manufactured exclusively in Germany under the strictest production and hygiene regulations and laboratory-tested for pesticides, heavy metals, moulds, E.Coli, salmonella and more.
- VITA1 vitamin B12 lozenges are vegan, gluten-free and free from chemicals, soy, genetic engineering and preservatives.
- With 500µg vitamin B12 per lozenge, you get a real powerhouse!
- One tin contains 60 lozenges. With a recommended daily dose of one lozenge, the can lasts a whole two months.
- You can rely on the absolute top quality of this food supplement. If you return the product within 30 days, we will refund the purchase price. But that won't be necessary, because you will be satisfied with 100%.
Vegan food supplement without undesirable additives
You can use the food supplement sensibly under medical supervision to cover your daily nutrient requirements.
These 60 vegan lozenges from VITA1 can also usefully supplement the normal diet of people who need to make a conscious dietary choice or who have to do without critical nutrients for their health:
- Food supplements for vegans
- Food supplements for vegetarians
- Food supplement without artificial preservatives
- Food supplements without artificial flavours
- Food supplement without colouring
- Food supplement without lactose
- Food supplements without gluten
- Food supplements without genetic engineering
- Food supplements without nuts
- Food supplements without alcohol
- Food supplements without soy
Malnutrition as a global phenomenon
We live in a time when it has become more imperative that everyone works to support their natural immunity and overall health and well-being in every way possible. Lack of exercise, less sunlight, stress, whole new confusing worries are beyond our capacity and are often inevitable enemies of our immune system.
Food supplement without additives and critical nutrients
Food supplements are a form of delivery for those people who pay special attention to their health and are therefore careful with their diet. For this reason, they naturally expect the food supplements they take to be free of all additives.
If you need nutritional supplements or vitamin preparations, you should not assume that all nutritional supplements are free of additives. Not all supplement manufacturers position themselves for certain groups who, for example, eat a vegan diet or consider a diet without additives to be very important.
As feelgood24 we offer you food supplements manufactured in Germany and tested in laboratories, and we don't just focus on the need for additive-free food supplements.
We also take into account people for whom some ingredients may be critical and produce numerous lactose-free, soy-free, gluten-free, GMO-free, palm oil-free and alcohol-free food supplements.